A1 Angled Table
With its rational construction, angled legs and the desktop appearing as if floating on the base, the A1 Angled table has a strong, graphical character.
A1 Angled table allows for an extensive array of possibilities – including desks, shared workstations and meeting tables.
Please refer to the latest Elementa Pricelist to see all the different versions and posibilities.
Melamine versions are made in 25 mm MFC board. The HPL, linoleum and oak veneer versions are made in 25 mm MDF board.
Choose between the following tabletop alternatives:
• White melamine with white ABS edge
• Grey melamine with grey ABS edge
• Anthracite melamine with anthracite ABS edge
• White HPL with white ABS edge
• Black linoleum with black lacquered MDF edge
• Oak veneer with 2 mm solid oak edge
The legs are made from metal tubes - 40x40x2 mm in powder coated metal. Metal to metal connections secure easy and quick assembly / disassembling. All legs have plastic feet with height levelling (+10 mm).
Choose between the following base colours:
Choose between the following cutout alternatives:
• No cutout
• Bowshaped cutout in the back (workstations)
• Cutout for metal cable door in the middle back (workstations)
• Cutout for metal cable door to the left /back (workstations)
• Cutout for metal cable door to the right /back (workstations)
• Cutout for metal cable door in the absolute center (meeting tables)