U1 Plane Table
The U1 Plane Table is really an archetype of a modernist table system, conceptualized, designed and executed in the most rational way possible. With the tabletop appearing as if floating on the base, it marries uncompromised simplicity with a bit of sophistication.
The series incarnates neatly in many different formats - including single desks, shared workstations, meeting tables and more.
Melamine versions are made in 25 mm MFC board. The HPL, linoleum and oak veneer versions are made in 25 mm MDF board.
Choose between the following tabletop alternatives:
• White melamine with white ABS edge
• Grey melamine with grey ABS edge
• Anthracite melamine with anthracite ABS edge
• White HPL with white ABS edge
• Black linoleum with black lacquered MDF edge
• Oak veneer with 2 mm solid oak edge
The legs are made from metal tubes - 40x40 mm in powder coated metal. Metal to metal connections secure easy and quick assembly / disassembly. All legs have plastic feet with height levelling (+10 mm).
At a given upcharge single desk versions may be ordered in a manually height adjustable version. (H 620 - 850 mm)
Choose between the following base colours:
Choose between the following cutout alternatives:
• No cutout
• Bowshaped cutout in the back (workstations)
• Cutout for metal cable door in the middle back (workstations)
• Cutout for metal cable door to the left /back (workstations)
• Cutout for metal cable door to the right /back (workstations)
• Sliding desktop (workstations)
• Cutout for metal cable door in the absolute centre (meeting tables)
U1 Plane Table Desks:
U1 Plane Table Meeting Tables: