W1 Wired Table
The Wired Table is a contemporary take on a classical modernist theme. With a simple and elegant leg construction in thin steel rod, the table gives a light and airy impression while retaining constructive strength and stability.
Available both in a desk- and a meeting table version, The Wired Series has a strong graphical character that will appeal as much to the dining room or home office, as to the workspace.
Melamine versions are made in a 25 mm MFC board. The HPL, linoleum and oak veneer versions are made in 25 mm MDF board.
Choose between the following tabletop alternatives:
• White melamine with white ABS edge
• Anthracite melamine with anthracite ABS edge
• White HPL with white ABS edge
• White HPL with white lacquered MDF edge(10 mm)
• Black linoleum with black lacquered MDF edge (10 mm)
• Oak veneer with 2 mm solid oak edge
The steel base is powder coated white or, at a given upcharge, black. Metal to metal connections secure easy and quick assembly / disassembling
Choose between the following base finishes:
• Black (upcharge)
The W1 desks and meeting tables are offered with our standard cable door in metal. For the MDF table it is also possible to get a cable door in the same finish as the tabletop at a given upcharge.
Choose between the following cutout alternatives:
• No cutout
• Cutout for metal cable door in the middle back (workstations)
• Cutout for metal cable door to the left /back (workstations)
• Cutout for metal cable door to the right /back (workstations)
• Cutout for metal cable door, centred (meeting tables)
• Cutout with cable door in tabletop material, centred (HPL, linoleum and oak veneer meeting tables only)