x1 Seamless Table System
The X1 Seamless Table is a family of tables with a classical modernist expression, with technical features updated for today’s needs. It may be one of the most versatile and comprehensive systems of its kind.
With several different versions available, the series expands seamlessly into all areas of the contemporary workspace - from desks to foldable conference tables and multi-leg boardroom tables.
The Seamless table has been delivered to many prestigious projects in Norway, including the Ministry of Education, The Norwegian Research Council and Statistics Norway (Statistisk Sentralbyrå) - and will also the new National Museum of Norway in 2019.
Melamine versions are made in a 25 mm MFC board. The HPL, linoleum and oak veneer versions are made in 25 mm MDF board. All versions have sharp corners as a standard, but tables with chamfered MDF edges may be ordered with rounded corners in a radius of 15 mm.
• White melamine with straight, white ABS edge
• Grey melamine with straight, grey ABS edge
• Anthracite melamine with straight, anthracite ABS edge
• White HPL with chamfered, white lacquered MDF edge
• Black linoleum with chamfered, black lacquered MDF edge
• Oak veneer with straight, 2 mm solid oak edge
Corner treatments (HPL, linoleum and oak versions only):
• Sharp corners
• Rounded corners
The table base is made with feet in polished aluminum with a steel tube column lacquered black or white. At a given upcharge the whole base may be monocolored black or white.
• Polished aluminium feet with black column
• Polished aluminium feet with white column
• All black lacquered base (upcharge)
• All white lacquered base (upcharge)
·For further technical data and information options for cable management, please refer to the Elementa Pricelist
X1 Seamless Rectangular
X1 Seamless 5-star
X1 Seamless 4-star
X1 Seamless Multi-leg 4-star
X1 Seamless Multi-leg